Saturday, February 19, 2011

Usui and Misaki

Whew! I can’t contain my shudder of delight after watching the last episode of Kaichou Wa Maid Sama. Usui and Misaki. Weeehhh! I screamed in ecstacy after that long awaited kiss and confession. I like how their characters developed ‘til the end. They’re definitely fire (Misa) and ice (Usui). The ending was a bit hanging but enough for me. It wasn’t that cheesy and there were no out of character moments. I just hope there’s a season two or even a special episode full of romance. Two thumbs up for this anime! Next stop, Fairy Tail.


The unforgettable kiss

This is one of the few sweet moments exchanged by Usui and Misaki (although Misa is asleep)


Usui and Misa:)
Note: Got the photos from the net

.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...